Welcome to: www.itender.co
WHEN A MONTHLY AUCTION IS ON, IT WILL BE PLACED HERE
2019 TENDER DATES
SALE NO: 11/19
TENDER STARTS SATURDAY 16 NOVEMBER
TENDER CLOSES 10AM THURSDAY 21 NOVEMBER
NOTIFICATION FRIDAY 22 NOVEMBER
SALE NO: 12/19
TENDER STARTS SATURDAY 14 DECEMBER
TENDER CLOSES 10AM THURSDAY 19 DECEMBER
NOTIFICATION FRIDAY 20 DECEMBER
You will be notified on the Friday after the tender closes, initially by phone if we cannot get hold of you a email will be sent.
Full payment must be made within three days and removal within 7 days. This is a legally binding contract to purchase, if you are not sure, Please do not bid. We are unable to cancel your purchase, after the TENDER closes. For further information contact Richard Allport in sales, 07788-498962 or email email@example.com
HAVE NOT BEEN TRIED OR TESTED. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS SHOWN.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
RICHARD ALLPORT. ON 07788 498962
ALLPORT HOUSE GAS WORKS ROAD LOWESTOFT SUFFOLK
1. All Allport Commercial Recycling sales are governed exclusively by the following conditions and the conditions of the respective tenders. Alternative agreements require confirmation by Allport Commercial Recycling in writing.
2. The Tender Bid Procedure: Inspect goods thoroughly before submitting a bid. Warranty claims are excluded.
3. VAT will be charged in addition to the bid price
4. Bids must be submitted in writing or electronically preferably on Allport Commercial Recycling form. Submission of bids by post or by hand is also acceptable. Bids sent by fax must be confirmed by sending the original hard copy by post.
5. The correct lot number must be given.
6. Bids must include the exact address of the bidder including telephone number, fax number and email. If using a bidding form do not forget the legally binding signature.
7. Withdrawal of a bid must arrive at Allport Commercial Recycling in writing before the expiry of the tender deadline, if the bidder submits several bids for the same lot, the valid bid Is always the last bid received.
8. Bids may not be considered and may be rejected by Allport Commercial Recycling if they are not in accordance with the above-mentioned provisions or If they contain conditions or reservations.
9. The bidder whose bid has been accepted will be notified within 24 hours, Bidders who do not receive notification within this period may assume that their bid was not considered. Allport Commercial Recycling liability for incorrect verbal information is limited to deliberateness and gross negligence.
10. Bids shall principally be submitted in £ sterling. Bids in foreign currencies will be convened at the official exchange selling rate in £ sterling on the day of bid acceptance.
11. The sales contract with a bidder shall be concluded once the acceptance of his bid has been declared to him by phone, In formless writing or by means of a confirmation of order and invoice (Notification of the acceptance).
12. Payment shall be received by Allport Commercial Recycling within 4 days of date of EMAIL Invoice without any deduction. Cash, cheques of bank transfers are accepted as payment only.
13. Payment is to be made in £ sterling. Banking fees and exchange differences are at the Buyer's expense.
14. Goods will not be released until all funds are cleared.
15. The Buyer is obliged to collect the goods purchased within 10 days of the date of EMAIL Invoice. This pick-up obligation is one of the Buyer's principal performance obligations. Before removal, the Buyer must make prior arrangements with the contract officer at the storage location concerned
16. Warranty and Liability for Defects. Goods are "sold as seen", excluding any warranty claims. Allport Commercial Recycling gives no guarantee as to description, quantity, and quality. condition, suitability for use and licensing, undamaged history or the non-existence of apparent or hidden defects.
17. Remarks regarding the description, condition and assortment of the goods as well as indication of quantities in "en-bloc" lots are non-binding. Information, statements and promises are without obligation unless confirmed by Allport Commercial Recycling in writing.
18. The Buyer shall be responsible for adherence, to safety, licensing and environmental protection requirements as well as for applying for operating permits.
19. If Buyer fails to remove the goods in due time, Allport Commercial Recycling shall be entitled to charge default fees In the amount of storage fees usually Charged by freight forwarders and for to have the goods removed and to store elsewhere on account and risk of the Buyer. Allport Commercial Recycling shall also be entitled to refuse the acceptance of buyer's further performance. To sell or dispose of the goods over the counter and to charge the Buyer with all costs and damages incurred
For further information contact Richard Allport in sales, 07788-498962